Dive vacations cost money. Do you really want to gamble the cost of accommodations, air fare and diving (not to mention your safety and enjoyment) against your ability to remember and do everything you should?
You don’t have to. You can buy cheap insurance in the form of a few hours of refresher training. Here is how it works:
- You start by reviewing in the classroom.
- Following this, you jump in the pool for a hour or two to review fundamental skills with your instructor.
When you are done, you’ll be safer and more confident.
But what if it has been more than just a few months? If it has been more than a year since you have been diving, you may want to consider these alternatives to a regular refresher course:
- If it has been more than five years (but less than ten) since you last got in the water, take just the classroom/pool portion of a regular beginning scuba course.
- If it has been more than ten years since you last went diving, consider taking the entire beginning scuba course again. (You will be amazed at how much you have forgotten, and how much has changed.)
Everyone’s circumstances are different, so don’t be afraid to ask for advice on which path you should take.
This program is open to anyone who:
- Holds a scuba certification from a major, recognized training agency.
- Is able to either answer No to all questions on the standard Medical History form or secure a physician’s approval prior to the start of class.
This course consists of:
- 1 classroom session.
- 1 pool session.
Classes take place at the following places and times:
- Classroom sessions take place Monday through Saturday, for 1 day, during store hours at The Dive Shop.
- Pool session follows the classroom session.
Starting dates include:
- Refresher courses are set up upon request.
The fee is $75.00 per person and includes:
- BC, Regulator, and Tank.
Students are responsible for supplying:
Students are responsible for supplying all of the equipment items listed below:
- Mask, snorkel, fins.
- Dive tables.
All of these items are available at The Dive Shop.
The best way to get started is to either call or visit The Dive Shop.
Address: G4020 Corunna Rd
Flint, MI 48532
Phone: (810) 732-3900
ARE YOU READY TO GET CERTIFIED? CALL TODAY!
If you’re interested in becoming a certified diver, please contact us today.